EC announces 2009 call for proposals under the ICT Policy Support
26th January 2009
The European Commission has announced that the call for 2009 under the ICT PSP has opened. The call for proposals closes on the 2nd June 2009. The total value for the call is €99.5 million.
Theme 6 of the call invites proposals on public sector information. An Information Day took place in Brussels on the 26th January 2009 and all the materials from that Information day have been published here
The presentation on Theme 6 refers to the ePSIplus Thematic Network and the COMMUNIA Thematic Network and goes on to state:
- · ICT PSP 2009 WP follows OECD definition of PSI, covering the educational, scientific and cultural sectors besides the sectors subject to the PSI Directive.
- · Focus and outcomes
- Identify and discuss legal barriers to access to and reuse of PSI (including orphan works, out of print works, public domain material held by public sector organisations) in the digital environment
- Suggest ways to overcome them
- · Expected impact
- Identification of legal barriers to access to and reuse of PSI
- Suggestions for ways to overcome them.